This is a current list that will be updated every week of items needed to be donated to the center. The highlighted items are in dire need.
September and October needs:
Hygiene kits for Florida and Texas! (toothpaste, soap, individual kleenex, tooth brush, V1 two in one shampoo, combs, and hand towels)
we also need people to sew and to tie quilts!
Items must be New items
- household cleaning products (bathroom or kitchen)
- onesies size 0-3, 3-6 month, white or colored, boy and girl
- Softy Baby white Bernat Yarn
- Red Heart Baby Yarn (3 skeins with matching die lots numbers)
- Bright Colored Yarns (3 skeins with matching die lots numbers)
- Baby Pastel Yarn
- Red, white, blue regular yarn to make afghans for veterans
- Baby Powder, Baby Wash, Baby Shampoo (4oz)
- Baby socks
- Tooth Brushes (single or packs or four)
- Tooth Paste
- V05 two in one shampoo
- Toilet Paper
- Disposable diapers of all sizes
- baby wipes
- Laundry Soap H.E.
- Towels of all sizes
- Hand towels 15×25
- Unscented Bleach
- Dish Soap
- Colored Tab folders
- 24# copy paper
- white lace 1 & 1/4″ to 1 & 1/2″
- white rice in bulk
- Glue sticks for school kits
New or Gently Used,
- kitchen supplies
- paper products (bowls, cups, plates, paper towels, plastic ware, tin foil, baggies of all sizes)
- acrylic paint (red, blue, yellow, purple, white, and black) but any color is great~
- Paint brushes 1″ and smaller for tole painting
- Men’s and women’s underwear–all sizes (must be new)
- Cleaning supplies
- Sheets and Pillows
Bring items to the Idaho Falls Area Humanitarian Center at 1415 North Gate Mile in Idaho Falls, Idaho on Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 10:00 am to 3 pm. For large donations call 208-221-3484 for an appointment.
If you are making infant hats with the circular looms, do not use the dark blue loom, it makes the hats too small.